CW: Down to earth Pt1 CW: Down to earth Pt1

Woah crazy!

Shrike is crazy as hell and his animation is a great strong point. This has the potential to be one of my favorite series on newgrounds. Oh, and great 4chan references; I caught the anon-face that the fat man made, and the FFFFFF- reference. Good luck making more, and keeping everyone entertained! Can't wait to see what happens next!

Cooking Sama Cooking Sama

You're so memorable!

I remember you from Shinukoto exactly! And I watched that back when it was on the front page! Great, great work, you should be very proud!

Hammer Bro Mario Hammer Bro Mario

Bigfoot!

It's great to see you back! This is one of the few series on NG that gives me a light-hearted chuckle :P (Not that I don't get dark...disturbed...chuckles elsewhere).
Anyway, Glad to see you making more, hope to see your work again in the future!

Kuzai X Scoot Valentine Kuzai X Scoot Valentine

aww...Kawaii!

Its soo cute :3
You should permanently keep this up here.
I hope you two stay together forever :3 ~<3

FPA: World 2 FPA: World 2

Wonderful and Fluid!

This game is so fluid and clean looking, it has a great potential for an XBL arcade game. Actually, If you could pump out some more, it could be a full game! I vote a 9 because its great, but a little short, and nothings perfect. You sir, have Fancy Pants.

Ogotu Ogotu

Fun for awhile

It was good fun for a while! It is truly a great game, I just got a little bored at one point. Also after the tutorials, it doesn't send you back to the main menu, it just leaves you stuck at a white screen. If you could fix that and add some twists, it would be a good 10.

Jindo responds:

I guess you weren't read what it told you either ;P.

The message says press Space to return to the menu when you're ready :).

Thanks for playing!

[Bamboo Dreams g-R] [Bamboo Dreams g-R]

Oriental-Techno, Wonderful!

You did a great job of living up to the oriental "bamboo" theme. As many others said, it was a bit short. But what you did do was great!

LoZ OoT - Zelda's Lullaby LoZ OoT - Zelda's Lullaby

amazing...

What memories...I feel at peace with myself. Thank you...so very much...

Just a bit Ghastly Just a bit Ghastly

Freakin' Great.

Preserves your iconic Zeurel style, while also displaying the ghosts in their original format. The Poke`mon really match your style, and I'm glad to see your versions of them. Good emotion displayed. Love the teeth on Gengar especially.